Our event is held at the Simsbury Airport, 94 Wolcott Rd., Simsbury, CT 06070. Signs to the event will be posted on most main intersections in the airport area. Spectator parking is on the airport grounds ($10 to benefit Boy Scouts). Handicapped parking is located across from the airport main entrance. Show Cars please follow signs to your entrance on Wolcott Rd. Directions into the airport area are below.
IF ARRIVING FROM I-91:
- Take the Bradley Airport connector off I-91
- Before reaching Bradley, turn right onto Route 20 westbound
- Continue west on Route 20 for 2 3/4 miles, turn left at light onto
- Continue on Holcomb 2 miles and cross Route 189. Holcomb becomes Floydville
- 200 yards past Route 189, turn left onto Wolcott Rd and proceed to
EXCEPTION: Show Cars and Handicapped may not turn left onto Wolcott, but continue straight ahead to Route 10, left onto Route 10 southbound, and then left onto Wolcott Rd to your designated parking areas.
IF ARRIVING VIA ROUTE 10 FROM THE NORTH
- Follow Route 10 southbound towards Simsbury
- Pass Route 20 intersection, go 1 1/2 miles, turn left onto Floydville Rd.
and follow signs to the event.
EXCEPTION: Show Cars and Handicapped must not turn onto Floydville, but continue southbound on Route 10 and then turn left onto Wolcott Rd to your designated parking areas.
IF ARRIVING VIA ROUTE 10 FROM THE SOUTH
- - Continue north on Route 10 and note abandoned Wagner car dealership
- - 1/2 mile past Wagner, turn right onto Wolcott Rd to your designated